A-Gas Announces New Release of Gas-Trak Online
In 2015, A-Gas launched its Gas-Trak Online (GTO)® cylinder management and F-Gas reporting solution.
To ensure our customers keep up with the ever-evolving marketplace, A-Gas’ latest release ensures GTO stays at the forefront of the fast-paced environment. We have listened to customer feedback and incorporated changes to ensure a streamlined, efficient and compliant user experience and a first-class data validation service.
The new release includes:
- Cylinder Tracker / Fleet Manager Enhancement
- Enables the user to collect and/or return cylinders to the wholesaler.
- For A-Gas cylinders, these are now linked with our internal CylTrak® system, which will auto-populate the app’s cylinder data fields.
- Job Cylinder Usage Validation Enhancement
- If a cylinder is known to the system (within the engineer’s stock listing), the cylinder code will now be highlighted by the app for improved accuracy.
- The refrigerant that this cylinder contains is directly linked and auto-populated for this item.
- The cylinder is cross-referenced against the refrigerant the equipment contains and a match is highlighted, offering automatic, visual acknowledgment that the correct product is being used to charge the system.
- For recovery and receiver/pump down cylinders, a match will occur to confirm the cylinder is in your stock records for effective data validation.
- Supports iPhone X and Latest Samsung Experience
-The latest release supports the newest iPhone and Samsung technologies.